VIP Treatment, Anyone?
At Summit Family Dentistry, our VIP program is not your run-of-the-mill loyalty program. SFD delivers a comprehensive experience with perks, offers and events to honor our faithful referrers throughout the year.
What does it mean to be a Summit Family Dentistry VIP patient?
It means you’ll enjoy:
– Special pampering at all your appointments: dedicated parking, scheduling priority, warm blankets, movies, and music of your choosing.
– Easy check-in, priority activity passes, and small gifts at SFD sponsored events, like the Spring BBQ Bash and the Fall Fest.
– Monthly offers, service discounts, and giveaways.
– A special gift for your birthday.
– Seasonal gifts sent to your home.
– Free Zoom! In-chair whitening session and take home trays with gel tubes ($549 value).
– A VIP-Only Movie Premiere, which is our most popular VIP event. We reserve an entire theater to provide a premiere showing of a first-run hit movie on the big screen, just for VIP’s and their families! The premiere includes snacks, drinks and a thank you gift.
How do I become a VIP?
It’s easy to become a VIP patient: simply refer 3 patients, who list you as their referral source, and 1 more patient per year after that to remain a VIP. There is no time limit on referring the first 3 patients – it could be all 3 from the same family at once, or 3 people over several years. The VIP benefits are numerous and offered throughout the year, so no matter when you become a VIP, you’ll reap the benefits.
Appreciation for our patients is a tangible theme at Summit Family Dentistry. We acknowledge every referral with a small gift or gift card, and with a $50 gift card when you hit that magical 3rd, VIP-level qualifying referral. SFD believes our success comes from patients having such a good experience, that it’s a natural response to refer to your friends and family. We are ready to welcome you as a VIP and provide you the pampered life when you’re here.