Comfortable, Modern Dental Office in Littleton
From our lobby to the treatment rooms, our practice combines the comforts of home with the advancements of dental technology to ensure your family receives the highest quality of care. We strive to exceed your expectations and give you a personalized dental experience every time you visit. Our compassionate team looks forward to seeing you and your family!Schedule Online
Visiting the dentist shouldn’t be a bad experience. We designed our office to keep you and your family comfortable and entertained throughout your visit.
- TVs with Netflix — Watch a TV show or movie in the dental chair while we take care of you.
- Pillows & Blankets — Snuggle under a warm blanket and rest your head on a soft pillow during your treatment.
- Complimentary Beverages — Quench your thirst with a cold cup of water or soothe your throat with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
- Office-Wide WiFi — Catch up on your emails, scroll through social media, or play online games in our office.
- Music Headphones — Use our music headphones to jam out to your favorite songs while you’re in the dental chair.
- Kids’ Nook — Your kids can get their energy out and have a great time in our play area. We even have fun prizes for your brave little ones after their appointment.
Relaxing Sedation Options
If you suffer from dental anxiety, you can rest assured that our dental office in Olathe offers sedation options that can help make your visit relaxing and stress-free. If you feel worried about your visit, please let us know so we can discuss if one of our sedation options are right for you.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) — Laughing gas is inhaled through a mask during your procedure and can keep mild to moderate dental anxiety at bay.
- Oral Conscious Sedation — Oral sedation is a prescribed pill you take before your appointment begins. You will be conscious during the procedure but will feel completely relaxed.
- IV Sedation — IV sedation is administered through an IV and combats severe anxiety. It is often used for more complex dental procedures.
- General Anesthesia — General anesthesia uses a combination of inhaled gas and IV medication. It puts you into a deep sleep and is often used for patients who are getting multiple treatments done at once.
Our leading-edge technology allows us to provide treatments that are more efficient and effective than ever before.
- Digital X-Rays — Digital X-rays produce faster imaging and less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral Camera — Intraoral cameras give our patients a dentist’s view of their mouth so we can guide them through their treatments.
- CEREC® Same-Day Crowns — CEREC allows us to to create and place patients’ dental crowns in just one visit.