Affordable Dental Care in Littleton, COWe aim to provide high-quality dental care that accommodates our patients’ unique financial needs. We’re an insurance-friendly practice that caters to the needs of our Littleton community. At Summit Family Dentistry, our team works hard to help every patient fit dental treatments into their budget.
- Cash & Checks
- Major Debit & Credit Cards
- Dental Insurance
- FSAs & HSAs
We accept both in-network and out-of-network dental insurance plans. We understand dealing with insurance can get confusing, but don’t stress about it; our team will track, file, and update your insurance claims for you.
At Summit Family Dentistry, our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and minimize your out-of-pocket costs. If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, call our office and one of our team members would be happy to speak with you!
Our practice accepts most major dental insurance plans and we’d be more than happy to do a complimentary benefits check for you before your appointment!
Summit Savings Plan
We offer a savings plan designed to provide affordability and greater access to outstanding dental care. We want to help you stay on top of your dental health goals whether you have insurance or not. This comprehensive savings plan allows coverage for routine preventative care and discounted rates on restorative treatments.
Our plan has a yearly enrollment fee of $385 for an individual, $695 for two individuals, and $945 for a family of three plus $285 for any additional family member.
Our Savings Plan Covers:
- 2 comprehensive exams
- 2 teeth cleanings
- 2 fluoride treatments
- All prescribed radiographs with no limitations
- 10-25% off additional preventive care and restorative treatments
Requirements for Warranty:
1. Follow all recommended care – i.e. occlusal guards, fluoride treatments
2. Maintain regular preventative maintenance/care appointments
3. Evidence of bruxism/parafunctional habits, showing through the enamel, is “guaranteed to the parking lot” due to wear and tear on existing teeth- including fingernail biting, and using teeth as tools
4. The patient is in good standing- no finance charges, no multiple last-minute cancellations & no shows.
1st year of service- covered 100%
2nd year of service- covered 70%
3rd year of service- covered 50%
4th year of service- covered 40%
5th year of service- covered 30%
6th year of service- covered 0%
The patient may be responsible for incurred lab costs. Doctors will utilize the warranty at their own discretion and as they see fit.